Remote Tax Manager
Company: Beech Valley Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Beech ValleyBeech -Valley connects Top Tier Accountants to
highly sought-after full-time remote opportunities. -We seek
-multiple talents with public accounting experience within Tax for
clients across the country in need of your expertise. -These are
remote, career-building opportunities with cutting-edge firms that
are embracing the virtual CPA firm format and are looking for top
performers to join their teams.Role DescriptionOur clients are
seeking experienced Remote Tax Managers to support tax planning,
tax research, and special projects and to review tax returns to
make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and
tax savings opportunities.
If you have experience in any of the following areas in public
accounting and would like to work for yourself one day, then wed
love to speak with you!
- Individual / Small Business tax compliance
- Large corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Tax provisions
- Tax research (federal, SALT, etc.)
- M&A Taxes and Tax diligence
- International TaxesRequirements
- 8+ Years of Public Accounting Experience
- CPA or EA required
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Resident of the United States
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Preferred software experience
- ProSystem, Drake, UltraTax, Axcess, CorpTax, OneSource,
GoSystems, -or LacerteIf youd be interested in learning more about
these opportunities, please apply today to be considered!Why work
- Career growth: -make an impression as a top advisor at
- Compensation: -CPAs who work as consultants can make double
regular salaries and choose their own working hours.
- Flexibility: -The seasonal nature of this work helps
professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or
starting their own businesses.
Keywords: Beech Valley Solutions, Wilmington , Remote Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!