sales development representative
Posted on: September 13, 2018
CastleBranch is obsessed with world class customer service.
And if you are also-- you could be a fit for us. We have been providing organizations of all sizes, including nearly two-thirds of the colleges and universities across the United States, with a wide range of comprehensive solutions such as background screening, immunization record tracking, document management, drug testing and more.
CastleBranch practically invented the background screening industry as it exists today, and we continue to enjoy a steady level of growth with a loyal client base, a high-energy workforce and a corporate culture that's truly second to none.
At CastleBranch every contact with our customers is an opportunity to be their advocate and provide them with the answers they are seeking. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are continually raising the bar and utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate and research customer accounts, and communicate effective solutions in a fun, team-based environment.
As a Sales Development Representative for CastleBranch, you'll generate business leads for your team with enterprise businesses, higher education institutions and hospital markets in need of background screening services, compliance tracking solutions, and other web-based software. Your goal will be to draw in new leads, and open the door to the sales process for new clients. Success in this role will expand CastleBranch's current reach, and develop a business presence in new markets.
At CastleBranch, we set big goals with real expectations, this allows us to give our team so much in return. All full time employees are offered our medical/dental/vision plan, 401k with a matching, and complementary life insurance with unique add-on options. In addition, we love the perks we are able to provide, including:
- Dress- Wear anything you like to the office. Much of our business is done over the phone, feel as comfortable at work as you do at home.
- Growth- Take advantage of growth opportunities with a unique compensation and commission structure based on lead generation.
- Wellness-Take care of your mind and body with complementary access to Axis Fitness workout sessions, fresh fruit provided daily, access to nutritionists, and meditation/stretching sessions on the house- all on-site, of course.
- Location- Working just across from the Mayfair shopping center and adjacent to the Forum, you can jump on one of our bikes for eco-friendly access to loads of healthy food options.
- Environment- Enjoy spending your days in a fun-fueled workplace. Feel free to utilize break time by playing ping-pong, and skee-ball in our recreation space. Attend a free weekly happy hour in tekMountain Brewery, located in our lobby, while getting to know your colleagues. Inspire innovation with weekly company lunches during a tedTalk style presentation.
To be considered for the Sales Development Representative position, please have the following in regards to:
- Experience:At least one year in a business professional setting (Preferred education:Bachelor's degree in a related field)
- Skills- You are new to sales and must be eager to learn and grow. Someone who is tenacious and a self-starter.
- Characteristics- You have some experience in prospecting new leads. You are hungry, competitive, and optimistic. A true hunter mentality when identifying, and developing new business leads is critical.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll meet and exceed minimum calls/emails and productivity goals, while learning and adjusting as you go. While expanding our business reach, you'll be counted on to:
- Prospectnew business leads and communicate effectively (to/from potential clients by telephone and e-mail).
- Conducthigh-level conversation with prospects about their business, and how it pertains to their background screening needs.
- Partnerwith Account Executives across the organization to generate leads, and build pipelines for their assigned territory.
- Target business leads by researching and identifying companies in the market.
- Develop email and telephone campaigns to drive in new leads.
- Continuously Growand learn to develop an expert working knowledge of all products, services, internal systems, assigned accounts, new opportunities, and competitors.
Keywords: CastleBranch, Wilmington , sales development representative, Sales , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!