Company: Hills Machinery Company LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Heavy Equipment Sales Representative: Reporting to the Regional
Sales Director, this position is responsible for the sales and
rental of heavy equipment within a defined territory. He or she
will work with a high degree of independence and must be held by a
self-starter with self-discipline and excellent communication and
- Maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts using
various forms of communication, networking, and lead
- Acquire equipment sales and rentals through daily preparation,
inquiries, and meeting with customers.
- Record all calls, quotes, visits, and sales, and ensure all
sales data is accurate and up-to-date
- Possess knowledge of, and be able to speak accurately on, the
features, benefits, and attachments of all equipment and parts that
are for sale and/or rent.
- Understand the competitive industry environment and use that
knowledge to maximize sales opportunities
- Respond to all inquiries and communications from customers
regardless of day or time of day to build and maintain a
relationship with customers built on reliability.
- Complete all required industry sales training.
- Attend out-of-town trainings and industry trade shows as needed
Perform additional duties as assigned Live by Highway's values;
advance and support a culture of leadership, responsibility,
accountability, continual improvement, and fun among all employees
Contribute to Highway's overall success by performing additional
duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, though alternative education and
relevant work experience may be considered
- Proven experience in the sales and promotion of equipment that
is directly or indirectly involved in one or more industry segments
related to the industries served
- Must be able to travel to customer locations on a regular basis
Must have the ability to (or the ability to learn how to) operate
all products and models of equipment
- Must be highly creative, imaginative, positive, motivated and
have the highest level of ethical standards
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational and time-management skills Excellent computer
skills (Microsoft Office and CRM experience required)
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
record, and must be able to pass a background check and
pre-employment drug scree
Why Work Here?
"We are a rapidly growing company that believes in Customer
Service. Our growth is creating great opportunity for development
Keywords: Hills Machinery Company LLC, Wilmington , Sales, Sales , Leland, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...