Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Christine Lawson - State Farm Agent
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Description Position Overview Looking for a part-time job
that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation?
Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services. As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Hiring Bonus up to $2000 Requirements
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
- Must be available to work the following schedule: M-F, no
weekends or evenings If you are motivated to succeed and can see
yourself in this role, pleasecomplete our application. We will
follow up with you on the next steps inthe interview process. This
position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not
with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm agents
must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable licensing
requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm. by Jobble
Keywords: Christine Lawson - State Farm Agent, Wilmington , Customer Relations Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...