Customer Service Rep(05589) UNCW, College Acres, Wilmington, NC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CSR - Insider Position Description
Department: Store Operations
Job Title: CSR - Insider
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports To: General Manager
Regional Operations Manager - secondary report
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Our in-store people know their stuff and know how to have a good
time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding
pizza making or up selling. You'll love the buzz of friendly
There are two types of in-store positions available: Pizza Makers
and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). As a Domino's Pizza
Maker you'll be responsible for making our great pizzas. As a CSR
you'll still help out with pizza making, but you'll be more about
front-line customer care.
Many Team Members began their careers as CSRs and Pizza Makers and
today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer
service representative to management, General Manager to Manager
Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of
opportunity. There is no place for average at Domino's; go
somewhere else to be average.
Pizza Maker responsibilities:
- Making Domino's high quality pizzas
- Food and portion control
- Hygiene and food safety
- Food preparation
- Taking customer orders and up selling
- General cleaning & organization duties
- Taking orders over phone and in person
- Greeting customers within 10 seconds
- Building relationships with customers
- Up selling
- Cash handling
- Keeping the customer area clean
- Assisting Pizza Makers with toppings and dough.
If you've got your eye on developing a rewarding Domino's career,
or you're just looking to earn some extra dollars in your spare
time - there's something for everyone in-store.
Perks of the job:
From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we
know how important it is to provide the best training and support.
Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll
continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us
to help you become your very best.
Domino's in-store staff enjoy:
- Greater variety
- Smaller teams, make friends easier
- Flexible hours
- Fast career progression
- Training opportunities & rewards
Minimum requirements and expectations:
A job with us means you get to be yourself, work hard, have fun,
and learn heaps of new skills along the way. How far you go is up
to you. What you will need:
- An EXCEPTIONAL and POSITIVE attitude
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly
and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-Team
Members to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Talking and hearing on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks,
work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time: Most tasks are
performed from a standing position.
Yellow Hammer Pizza of MD, LLC TA Domino's Pizza - is an Equal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Domino's, Wilmington , Customer Service Rep(05589) UNCW, College Acres, Wilmington, NC, Sales , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!