Learning and Development Consultant
Posted on: April 15, 2019
What you'll be doing...
You will pioneer the newest learning technology. You will design,
implement and manage adoption of new learning technology platforms,
applications, systems and technical solutions across Verizon. You
will ensure these solutions align with our business needs, are
engaging, and most importantly enable our people to create the
Verizon of the future.
- Creating innovative learning solutions for sales, products,
customer service, and employee development.
- Collaborating on learning initiatives with internal and
external training experts.
- Managing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Maximize investment value of external learning content
- Evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our
- Managing learning technology product implementation.
What we're looking for...
You're energized by discovering the best new learning approaches
and applying them to create engaging learning programs. You seek
feedback and understand the importance of continuous improvement.
You gain satisfaction from meeting key learning objectives and
seeing the impact of a strong learning program.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in design and implementation of learning technology
solutions and/or experience managing external learning content
providers (e.g. Pluralsight, Safari Books etc.).
- Enterprise project and/or product management experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with learning experience platforms (e.g. Degreed,
EdCast etc.) and API integration.
- Experience with PeopleSoft ELM or other LMS solutions.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training approaches
(ideally including content curation).
- User centered design experience.
- Experience with data analysis, statistics and visualization
(with various BI tools).
- xAPI coding and/or implementation experience.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a fluid,
fast-paced environment with exceptional attention to detail.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Wilmington , Learning and Development Consultant, Professions , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!