Sr Analyst-Sys Anly & Prg
Company: Verizon Wireless
Posted on: September 7, 2018
What you'll be doing...
The Technology team within the National Customer Service organization is responsible for identifying the strategic direction, planning, and execution of all technology efforts to support the implementation of end to end service delivery offerings.
The routing analyst will manage a delivery team supporting multiple Epics and Programs, as well asoperational requests, to deliver value add call routing features into production. This position is vital to the daily strategic operations of Field Organizations and providing a world class, personalized customer experience. The position will have visibility at the Director level and above.
- Development and implementation of call routing: hour of operation changes, new skill groups, new call types, launching new locations, and technology conversions
- Implementation of larger enterprise level routing projects with support and partnership of strategy and architecture teams
- Delivery of operational routing requests to support center openings and closings, as well as directing calls to desired locations
- Support for troubleshooting, clean up, and audit items
- Discovery of enhancement opportunities, identifying issues, creating action plans for improvements
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have---
- 3+ years Verizon Wireless experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Cisco UCCE/IPACD and ICM Script Editor is required
- Strong background in telephony and IVR
- 3+ years of experience coding routing requirements; validating code, UAT and PIV.
Even better if you have---
- Proven ability to identify and document requirements for technologies and applications
- Experience in an Agile environment leveraging JIRA, Clarity and Confluence is highly desirable
- Ability to develop measurements and track project initiative metrics
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Excellent quantitative, problem-solving, technical and analytical skills
- Effective and proven presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate solutions and deadlines with others
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while contributing to overall team success
- Ability to meet deadlines, adapt quickly to last-minute changes, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas/projects in easy to understand terms and concepts
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments, including successful project launches
- Proficient with MS Office and G Suite applications
- Preferred working knowledge of Verizon Wireless internal applications and technologies including: Case, BPM, IVR, Desktop, Web, App, Chat, Call Routing
- Available to work occasional evenings, overnight and/or weekends as needed for support of specific product, process, or system launches
While there is value in the items above, we value the items below more.
The individual must be passionate about uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it. They will do this by valuing:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
And above all else
- Work with ethics, demonstrate commitment to driving Verizon success, and commit to having fun driving transformational change!!
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon Wireless, Wilmington , Sr Analyst-Sys Anly & Prg, Professions , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!