Auto Body Technician
Company: Caliber Collision
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Caliber Collision has an immediate job opening for an Auto Body
Technician who will safely repair vehicles in accordance with
Caliber and OEM standards using our state-of-the-art equipment.
Repairs may include, but are not limited to removing damaged
fenders, panels, and grills, and reassembling the vehicle parts
after painting is complete.
BENEFITS OF JOINING CALIBER
- Benefits from day one - Immediately eligible for medical,
dental and vision
- Industry Comparable Pay - Paid weekly
- State of the Art Products - 3M Collision Repair Products
- Paid Vacation & Holidays - Begin accruing day 1
- Career growth opportunities - We promote from within!
- Paid Skilled Trainings and Certifications - I-CAR and ASE
- 2+ years of prior experience as a collision repair technician
required; I-CAR & ASE certifications preferred
- Must currently have or be willing to obtain proper tools to
successfully complete job duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including
- Ability to do consistent physical activity - reach below and
above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, and squatting, and lifting
objects over 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates,
and work orders
- Frame equipment and structural body repair preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Work through competing priorities and adapt easily to a
- Ability to provide personable, friendly customer service to
internal and external customers
Caliber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Caliber Collision, Wilmington , Auto Body Technician, Professions , Shallotte, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!