Posted on: September 18, 2023
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing
world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members
recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
SOLitude Lake Management - a proud member of the Rentokil family of
companies - provides aquatic management services to lakes, ponds,
reservoirs, and wetlands. SOLitude offers a wide variety of
services including fishery programs, algae and aquatic weed
control, mechanical harvesting/hydro-raking,
installation/maintenance of fountains and aeration systems, and
water quality testing.
What do our Aquatic Technicians do?
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds, shoreline weeds,
non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other unwanted
- Service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic solutions, and
all other related equipment maintenance.
- Conduct water sampling when needed for water quality
- Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide
superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company
contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
- Remove nuisance, invasive vegetation through manual removal
- Work with experienced specialists to gain knowledge regarding
all aspects of water body management.
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- Degree in related science preferred
- 0-2 years' experience in an environmental related field
- Ability to obtain all state licenses required to perform the
- Aptitude in using various hand tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices
- Commitment to all health and safety guidelines
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to swim
- Ability to trailer and operate aquatic vessels (preferred)
- Knowledge of aquatic vegetation (preferred)
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee
may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and
crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and
use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is a professional trajectory filled with
opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that
rewards high performance and we love to promote from within. We
offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule (weekly in NY &
CT) and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North
America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the
following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when
they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Multiple avenues to grow your career
- Training and development programs available
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
- Health and Wellness
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life
Insurance with no waiting period
- Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment
immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching
contributions, holiday savings club, and more
- Work-Life Balance
- Vacation days & sick days
- Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
- A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where
our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our
team? Check out our parent company, Rentokil North America, on
Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a
commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand,
we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and
equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants
receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status,
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
Keywords: Rentokil, Wilmington , Aquatic Technician, Professions , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!