Loss Prevention Officer **2nd & 3rd shift available, weekends are a must**
Company: MARINA INN AT GRANDE DUNES
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: May 25, 2023
*LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER*
Immediate Supervisor: Loss Prevention Supervisor
\*\*\*2nd and third shifts available, full time position including benefits, *MUST* be able to work weekends\*\*\*
The primary role of the Loss Prevention is to protect the property and well-being of all internal and external customers. Fully embrace the Marina Inn Service Excellence Initiative by demonstrating "customer-first" actions and accept responsibility and accountability for demonstrating empowerment decisions and actions during daily work.
*Responsibilities and Duties*
* Monitor the property through a series of established and proactive measures and procedures to prevent theft, violence or infraction of safety policies.
* Monitor/investigate disturbances and/or requests from guests and team members.
* Maintain visibility among visitors, patrons, and team members to preserve order and protect property. Provide assistance as needed.
* Write reports of daily activities and irregularities
* Call law enforcement authorities or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or violence or criminal activity.
* Operate, monitor, inspect and adjust equipment such as Closed Circuit Television, Electronic Key Systems and Electronic Key Control Systems to ensure operational use.
* Monitor and authorize property access of employees, visitors and other persons to prevent theft and maintain the security of the premises.
* Patrol the property to prevent and detect signs of damage and/or potential safety hazards, also ensure the security of doors and entrances.
* Ensure professional development to enhance work knowledge, skills and abilities.
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements.
* Ensure completion of work responsibilities and special projects in accordance with the designated timeframe, as determined by the reporting leader.
* Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters.
* Perform all other duties as assigned by reporting leader.
* Communicate with owners and non-rental agencies regarding needs and access to their units.
* Must be able to work flexible hours. Weekends and Holidays required.
* High School Graduate or equivalent
* Must be familiar with Microsoft office and some computer skills
* Previous experience welcome but not required
* Have ability to handle multiple tasks
* Guard Card (Preferred)
*Specific Physical Requirements of the Job/Working Conditions:* Walk, use hands/fingers, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear, smell. Must be able to push, pull and lift at least 30 lbs. Must have good vision including depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*Marina Inn at Grande Dunes* is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Myrtle Beach, SC 29572: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Guard Card (Preferred) (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
*LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER*
Keywords: MARINA INN AT GRANDE DUNES, Wilmington , Loss Prevention Officer **2nd & 3rd shift available, weekends are a must**, Professions , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
here to apply!