Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of
choice, attracting innovative and talented industry professionals
who deliver exceptional results. Our Associates are encouraged to
reach their fullest potential by delivering a differentiated
experience to our guests and an exceptional bottom-line.
Manage the physical operations of the hotel to ensure the total
comfort and satisfaction of hotel guests.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the guest;
responds promptly to any guest request for service.
- Arrives at work in a timely fashion in accordance with the posted
- Abides by established uniform guidelines.
- Maintains a"can do" and a"guests first" attitude at all
- Works as a member of the overall hotel team to ensure that each
guest has an experience that exceeds their expectations
- Attends scheduled training sessions within the hotel as dictated
by the Hilton brand and the hotel management.
- Check and perform major repairs to refrigeration, heating,
ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing, water treatment, and
- Communicate with hotel departments to become aware of maintenance
needs and ensures timely response to requests, e.g., Housekeeping
Department for laundry/housekeeping equipment and room repairs,
Food and Beverage Department for kitchen equipment, Guest Services
Department for various guest concerns.
- Execution of the hotel's preventive maintenance program.
- Maintain standards of product quality for all areas of the hotel
as outlined in the standards manual and reports deficiencies to the
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous hotel maintenance experience a plus
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- The person in this position spends a significant amount of time
- Intermediate to advanced mathematical skills are used often
including basic math, conversions, and measurement such as weight,
volume, and pressure.
- A portion of time is spent lifting, moving, and holding when
- Carrying and/or lifting approximately 50 pounds and pushing
and/or pulling approximately 200 pounds occurs at times (TV's,
The difference between being a good business and an amazing
business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving
back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team
at Meyer Jabara.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Thursday, July 7, 2022
- 160 Van Campen Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28403, USA