Swimming Pool Route Technician
Company: Carolina Swim, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary:$13.00 - $15.00 an hourJobType:Full-time,
Part-time and SeasonalJob Summary: HIRING IMMEDIATELY!!!Swimming
Pool Route Technician contributes to the success of Carolina Swim
by delivering legendary quality service to our commercial
facilities by providing immaculate and safe environments for their
enjoyment. We offer Part-time, Full-time, Seasonal and Year Round
positions - with benefits available for full-time staff. Experience
is preferred but will train. Our employees have use of company
vehicles and equipment necessary to perform exceptional service for
our customers. Pay is very competitive and based on experience.
Key Responsibilities Summary:
- Vacuuming/Skimming/Brushing pools
- Maintaining proper chemical levels
- Maintaining salt systems/chlorine generators
- Ability to quickly learn and apply a basic understanding of
water chemistry testing, balancing, and adjustment procedures.
- Ability to quickly learn fundamental operational mechanical
processes, procedures, equipment, concepts and terminology
- Over communicate any issues, potential problems, actions,
follow up needed, complaints, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and manage time
productively to deliver consistent quality.
- Be diligent in the care of client and Carolina Swim tools,
equipment and property.
- Ability to work for long periods of time in extreme outdoor
- Execute instructions and requests with discipline.
- Seek advice. Be proactive. Ask for help!Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Clean and valid driver's license
- Ability to regularly lift and move a minimum of fifty (50)
- Available to work early mornings, weekends and/or holidays
- Fire Fighters, Police and Military experienced candidates are
encouraged to apply
- This position will work out of our Wilmington, NC location.
Carolina Swim Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of
employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or
discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and
business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic
information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Carolina Swim, Inc., Wilmington , Swimming Pool Route Technician, Professions , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!