Company: American Residential Services
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
ARS Rescue Rooter is seeking a highly skilled residential services
dispatcher to join one of our highest volume dispatch teams in the
Schedule - Full Time Position. Must be flexible to work rotating
shifts between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm,
WEEKEND AVAILABILITY REQUIRED.
The strong multi-tasker we select will answer customer calls within
a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments for
jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer, this
professional will provide feedback to customers regarding service
queries, and make outbound calls to customers to schedule
appointments for maintenance agreements.
What ARS Rescue Rooter can offer YOU;
* Great hourly pay and opportunity for professional GROWTH
* Year round work at a company with a NATIONAL presence!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
* Company-paid HealthiestYou.com subscription - Teledoc service
* 401(K) with company match
* Life insurance, short term and long term disability and MORE
* Flexible Spending Account
* Paid Time Off & Holidays
* Minimum of two years of Call Center DISPATCH experience.
* Multi-line phone system experience is required.
* Must have a GREAT phone presence, customer service oriented
attitude and share our passion for exceptional service!
* STRONG knowledge of the local area to best assist our
technician's navigation needs.
* All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and
background check prior to hire.
* ARS Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities
Act, McCarthy may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
Keywords: American Residential Services, Wilmington , Dispatcher, Professions , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!