Information Security Incident Analyst
Company: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2020
Our client in the Wilmington, DE area is looking for a Senior
Information Security Incident Analyst to join their team. This is a
permanent role by way of contract-to-hire with a very well-known
- Execute security operations processes, including real-time
analysis of security alert data and assisting in the response to
potential security incidents.
- Manage security incidents by understanding common attack
techniques, vectors and tools as well as defending against and/or
responding to such attacks when they occur
- Provide SIEM analysis of security events from various
technologies (including endpoint protection, IPS, firewall, web
content filtering and DLP)
- Examine + analyze security incidents and interface with
internal/external parties involved
- Assist in remediation of attacks across wide range of network
services, applications, + network operating systems
- Analysis + reverse engineering of malware for threat
intelligence by means of behavioral analysis tools & sandboxing
- Co-Lead SIEM Correlation and Policy review monthly meetings
- Manage IS ticket que and assign tickets accordingly
- Carry out security training for IT staff (including Service
Desk, Desk side Support, NTS)
- Routine configuration, tuning and updates to Information
Security based apps (i.e. Advanced Malware Protection, Email and
- Extensive background working in a SOC (Security Operations
Center) performing security event analysis, threat monitoring and
- 5+ years' experience in the space of Information Security
Incident Handling & Analysis
- Conceptual knowledge of Security Information (SIEM) and Event
Management solutions, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS),
Firewalls, and endpoint security
- Hands-on experience with formal writing, documentation, and
presentation with use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work independently and execute multiple tasks in a
fast pace environment
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with
Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology
Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all
industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct
and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of
recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT
professionals to solve our customers' technical and business
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions,
including Project Management and Business Analysis,
Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality
Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty
divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon
Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill
Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future
Keywords: Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC, Wilmington , Information Security Incident Analyst, Professions , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!