Senior Bank Teller
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Banking
Advisor in Wilmington, NC.? This is a Direct Hire position. ? If
you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Essential Functions :
- Actively promotes, sells and refers bank and non-bank products
and services. Helps to achieve the branch goals through sales,
referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Explains deposit account rules and the proper use of the
- Cross-sells bank and non-bank products/services.
- Prepares forms necessary to activate or reactivate
- May provide support to lending functions within branch.
- Maintains a high level of customer service with new and
- Assists in processing Certificate of Deposit's, and IRA's,
including acquainting the client with various legal requirements,
gathering necessary information and preparing the required
- Assists customers with phone transfers, wire transfers and stop
payments while processing appropriate paperwork.
- Assist customers requesting entry into safe deposit boxes.
- Performs various clerical duties, which pertain to the CSR
area, which may include weekly/monthly reports specific to the
- Comply with federal BSA/AML and OFAC regulations and follow
internal Bank procedures related to monitoring, processing of
transactions and reporting. ?
Basic Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 or more years of previous bank experience with a focus on
sales and marketing activities
- Strong understanding of Treasury Management products.?
- Ability to serve customers in a cordial, tactful and
- Excellent audio, oral and written communication skills to
accurately interpret client needs and sell bank products.
- Excellent visual skills to read reports, screens and process
- Proficient or must become proficient in Jack Henry, Outlook,
Word, and Excel applications.
- Ability to operate various types of office equipment, which
includes but may not be limited to: telephone, copier, computer,
and fax machine.
- Sales oriented to promote sell and refer bank and non-bank
products and services.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times. ?
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this - Banking Advisor
position in Wilmington, NC or any related opportunities with
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Wilmington , Senior Bank Teller, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!