Clinician Team Lead (Full-Time)
Company: RI International
Posted on: November 10, 2019
SEEKING HIGH PERFORMING Clinician III Team Lead for a GROWING
Summary of Job: The Clinician III develops a recovery service plan
and uses recovery-oriented therapeutic counseling to engage
individuals in their individual recovery journey. The Clinician III
also orients individuals to the program by collaborating and
assessing needs, identifying challenges and facilitating the
development of goals in the treatment and recovery process. RI
International is an internationally recognized pioneer in
innovative recovery-based programs and we're looking for
exceptional people to take us even further.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the mental health professional for individuals until
they are enrolled in services at another community agency, when
- Determines a provisional diagnosis, obtains documentation of
medical necessity and submits authorizations for service in a
- Conducts thorough clinical assessments and treatment plans for
- Assesses the individual's needs and provides appropriate
support and referral.
- Provides short-and long-term recovery-oriented therapeutic
counseling and education, on a group or individual basis.
- Provides family education and family counseling.
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Facilitates recovery education courses.
- Understands and adheres to RI International compliance
standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Job Requirements:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education,
training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Appropriate State professional licensure and certification,
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Effectively supervise assigned staff within various programs
and as needed.
- Must be able to diagnose and obtains documentation of medical
necessity in order to submit authorizations for service in a timely
- Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field
from an accredited college or university.
- Independent Licensure in good standing in an applicable
Behavioral Health field required.If driving is required:Driving
- Must possess a valid North Carolina Drivers license and be at
least 23 years of age if driving a company vehicle, and 21 years of
age if driving a personal vehicle on agency business.
- Driving record clearance for the past 36 months as determined
by the State Department of Motor vehicles.
- Proof of auto insurance if using a personal vehicle on agency
- Must be able to fulfill all of the requirements in the Driver's
Safety policy.Working Conditions/Physical RequirementsWork in
general office environment and/or in the Community. Must possess
visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may
include long hours and travel throughout geographic region.Physical
demands may include work close to the eyes and substantial motions
of the wrist, hands and/or fingers. Occasional sitting, standing,
walking, handling, finger dexterity, eye-hand-foot coordination,
use of corrected vision. May be required to lift up to twenty (20)
pounds.Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to perform the
primary function.A career with RI International means more than
realizing your career potential. It means that you've joined a team
that's committed to empowering people to recover and live
healthier, more purposeful lives in their community.RI
International serves through 50+ programs in the U.S. and abroad,
offering services in four business unit categories: Crisis, Health,
Recovery and Consulting. Our values and priorities are interwoven
throughout all services and include: maintaining a recovery
culture, ensuring clinical best practices, making safety a priority
for all, measuring value and results, optimizing quality and
compliance, and serving as a key resource for First
Responders.BenefitsIn addition to a competitive salary, we offer an
excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift
Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, and Group Life
Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Generous PTO (paid
time off) Program. RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.All candidates are required to pass
a pre-employment substance abuse test before beginning employment,
to include the use of recreational marijuana. RI is committed to
maintaining a workplace free of the effects of drugs and alcohol
for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, their families
and our guests.RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and
promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and
employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity
strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to
client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere
For consideration, please take a few moments to upload your resume
and complete the application process so you can start changing
lives with us!
Keywords: RI International, Wilmington , Clinician Team Lead (Full-Time), Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!