Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sign on bonus $1,500 Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours
volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiology Technologist
with CareNow you can be a part of an organization that is devoted
to giving back!
Benefits CareNow, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the CareNow family! We will give you the tools and resources
you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an
enthusiastic Radiology Technologist to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Radiology Technician like you who provides expertise and
to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing team that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
As a Radiology Technician, you will:
- Perform timely and quality radiology procedures for subsequent
evaluation and treatment by attending physician.
- Perform quality control checks/audits on radiologic
- Perform drug screens, urinalysis and other in-house lab tests
including processing specimens for reference laboratories.
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and x-rays sent out to other labs.
- Ensure occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
- Assist with general patient care when needed. You Should Have:
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduated from an accredited school of Radiological
- Current ARRT license is required
- General Medical Radiology Technician (GMRT) license if required
by the state
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday
through Friday from 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiology
Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: CareNow, Wilmington , Radiology Technologist, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!