Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Dietician you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Grand Strand Bariatrics which
is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services,
HCA Healthcare.BenefitsGrand Strand Bariatrics, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Dietician where your passion for creating positive
patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for
the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We
want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsDUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develops and implements plans of care based on assessment of
nutritional needs and available sources and correlates plan with
other health care.
- Evaluates nutritional care and provides follow-up continuity of
- Instructs individuals and families in nutritional principles,
diet, food selection, and economics while adapting teaching plans
to individual lifestyle.
- Provides consultation to and works with community groups.
- Conducts or participates in in-service education and
consultation with professional staff and supporting personnel of
own and related organizations.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services
policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and
Mission and Value Statement EDUCATION:
- No Education Requirements EXPERIENCE:
- One to two years related experience or training. Age specific
experience and/or special training and/or expertise is preferred
but not required. CERTIFICATION/LICENSE:
- Registered must be ADA
- License in accordance with state regulations
- ADA Registered Dietitian
- Licensed DieticianNo Travel Travel Required1 years experience
Required Years of Experience Physician Services Group is skilled in
physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are
experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education.
We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care
centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader.
We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and
fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added
solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered
healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and
improvement of human life.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one
of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute
more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Dietician opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Wilmington , Dietician, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!