Entry Level Insurance Representative - Training Provided
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic, opportunity-seeking
people to become AmeriLife insurance agents.
As an AmeriLife agent, you will have the opportunity to build a
rewarding and profitable career by advising clients who have
expressed interest in health and life insurance products.
AmeriLife agents represent more than 50 of the industry's top
insurance carriers, and are provided an extensive product portfolio
that offers your clients an array of powerful and competitively
priced insurance products.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all AmeriLife
- Engage in a needs analysis for your clients, determining what
may best serve their retirement and life and health insurance
- Develop business relationships with new clientsEXPECTATIONS OF
AMERILIFE INSURANCE SALES AGENTS
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Exemplify entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to help others
- Valid driver license with reliable transportationBENEFITS
- Training and development - Online training, classroom setting
and field training
- Leads Program - Direct mail, seminars/workshops, digital/media
leads, and more!
- Industry-leading commissions
- Opportunity for advancement: AmeriLife promotes from
- Advanced commissions on many products; paid weekly.
- Unlimited earning potential no sales caps
- Use of AmeriLife iPads with full access to producer sales
- Contract with more than 50 of the industry's top insurance
- Professional marketing materials designed by our in-house
- Tailored and timely sales support from our expert home office
- Assistance in pre-licensing, fingerprinting and state insurance
exam for qualified candidatesIf you want to take your career to the
next level and become an expert in the insurance industry, apply
Keywords: AmeriLife, Wilmington , Entry Level Insurance Representative - Training Provided, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!