Assistant Golf Professional
Location: Ocean Isle Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Clubs at St. James - Assistant Golf Professional
The Clubs at St. James is excited to announce the exceptional
career opportunity of Assistant Golf Professional Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by
Key Responsibilities: -
- Assists in administering all point of sales application
revisions and needs as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise
sales, and member/guest billing. Coordinates with Accounting
Departments all policy and procedure revisions, updates, and
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives
payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it
applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment. Tracks all
force posts and no show charges as applicable.
- Promotes all club golf activities.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists
retail buyer with procurement and merchandise and shop assistants
with merchandising and sales.
- Prepares for all golf outings including coordinating
scorecards, cart labels, rules sheets, score sheets, format sheets,
favors, pairing sheets, and hole assignments.
- Assists with associate training.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Performs other duties as required. -
- Associate's degree (AA); or six months to one year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Regularly stands, walks and sits. Occasionally climbs or
balances; stoops, kneels, crawls or crouches. Frequently uses
hands; reaches with hands and arms. Frequently talks or hears;
tastes or smells. Occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally works in wet or humid conditions (non-weather).
Frequently works in outdoor weather conditions. Noise level is
- Ability to read and speak English is required in order to
perform the duties of the job
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with computerized POS and tee time system. -
- Valid Driver's License
- Offering a $200 sign on bonus
- Eligible Employee Benefits:
* Paid Time Off
* Pre-paid Legal
Keywords: Troon, Wilmington , Assistant Golf Professional, Other , Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!