Houseperson - Hilton Myrtle Beach
Company: Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for assisting and
supporting the efforts of the Room Attendants in a designated area
of the resort and respond to guest requests in the resort's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist the Room Attendants in areas including, but not limited
to, guest rooms, restrooms, public areas, and conference rooms.
* Perform tasks including, but not limited to, polishing furniture
and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets,
washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of
* Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example:
mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed.
* Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair.
* Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed.
* Greet all guests in a polite and welcoming manner.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths,
we want to talk to you!
This is a _full-time, year-round_ position working at the _*Hilton
Myrtle Beach Resort*_. Flexible schedule, including holidays and
weekends is required. We offer PTO, Health Benefit Plans, 401(k) &
Company Match, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave,
Educational Assistance, Free Lunch, Free Health Club Membership and
discounted travel program benefits for team members and their
family, plus more!
EOE / AA / M / F / Veterans / Disabled / Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Do you have any schedule restrictions?
* Are you willing and able to work flexible hours, including
weekends and holidays?
* Are you able to bend, stoop, walk and lift up to 50 lbs. and
push/pull up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable
* Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Wilmington , Houseperson - Hilton Myrtle Beach, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!