Company: Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a Lead Cook, you would be responsible for overseeing and
participating in the preparation of food items in accordance with
recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort
to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following
tasks to the highest standards:
* Oversee and prepare food items according to designated recipes
and quality standards.
* Oversee and maintain cleanliness and food sanitation.
* Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient
* Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
* Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s).
* Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
* Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures
according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
* Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to
include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with
evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering
recognition and reward.
* Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items, as needed.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths,
we want to talk to you!
This is a _full-time, year round_ position working at the _*Hilton
Myrtle Beach Resort*_. Open availability is required, including
weekends and holidays. We offer PTO, Health Benefit Plans, 401(k) &
Company Match, Life Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave,
Educational Assistance, Free Lunch, Free Health Club Membership and
discounted travel program benefits for team members and their
family, plus more!
EOE / AA / M / F / Veterans / Disabled / Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Do you have any schedule restrictions?
* Are you willing and able to work flexible hours, including
weekends and holidays?
* Are you able to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50
lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation?
* Please indicate the type(s) of cooking experience you have:
* previous Lead Cook: 4 years (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Wilmington , Lead Cook, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!