Company: SUN HOSPITALITY RESORT SERVICES
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Looking for self-motivated professionals, with upbeat attitudes
to join our SUN Services Division here in sunny Myrtle Beach. Get
mobile with SUN on the GO! Be a SUN Hopper where cleaning meets the
road. Why get bored doing the same ole, same ole every day? When
you're a Sun Hopper you can, hop from Move-in / Move-out cleaning
to Residential or Common Area cleaning. There's even an option for
Commercial cleaning. You choose your niche, you write your own
paycheck, hours are a plenty. From the South end of Myrtle Beach to
the North end of Myrtle Beach. We have a job for YOU! Traveling
teams are encouraged to apply Must have reliable transportation
Must be able to work weekend and holidays Background check and
Driving records may be required for some locations -MOVE IN /
- Thorough cleaning of bathrooms including but not limited to,
tub, shower, sink, toilets, mirrors, light fixtures, baseboards,
inside and out of cabinets and closets. Sweep and mop floor.
- Extensive cleaning of the kitchen area including, but not
limited to, inside and outside of all cabinets and pantries, inside
and outside of all appliances including, but not limited to, ovens
and refrigerators. Detailed cleaning of countertops, kitchen sink
and sweep and mop floors.
- Full cleaning of all other rooms includes vacuuming and dusting
windowsills, blinds and any ceilings fan and light fixtures
- Shampooing of carpets were applicable
- Will Involve the use of, but not limited to, the use of
cleaning chemicals, scrapers, vacuums and/or carpet cleaning
- May include walls, AC vents, grills and diffusers, exhaust
vents and porch area as well as, Changes sheet - -removal of
- Requires long periods on your feet, lifting, bending, reaching.
Special request. Enhanced Disinfecting Services -RESIDENTIAL
- Travel to customers residency in a timely and professional
- Review cleaning task or list for each client home
- Clean bathroom, vanities, sink mirrors, toilets, showers, and
tubs, replaces or refolds the rack when provided.
- Sweep and mop floors
- Dust all surface areas
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, and upholstery areas
- Dust blinds, clean windows
- Empty trash bins
- Make beds and changes sheet if provided
- Cleans all surfaces and appliances in kitchen
- Cleans, stove, oven and refrigerator
- Cleans exterior entrance door, all interior doors and porch
- Cleans Laundry room to include lint trap - vacuum if
- Takes out trash Additional duties upon client
request.Baseboards, carpet cleaning, vacuum/clean under bed, inside
windows and oven cleaningCOMMERCIAL CLEANERS You will require to
work heavily with disinfectant solutions, so knowledge of proper
use and safety measure is necessary. You will be detail-oriented,
organized and self-sufficient. Commercial cleaner's duties and
responsibilities are multifaceted.
- Dust surfaces, scrub the floors with a floor scraper or mop in
place of an automatic machine.
- Disinfect all high touch point areas
- Dust and sanitizes all surfaces areas
- Dispose of trash or waste materials
- Keep track of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Identify and report all safety equipment maintenance
- Follow all health and safety regulation
- May at times be asked to walk grounds and pick up trash COMMON
- Empty trash bins. Wipe down outside of trash cans.
- Vacuum welcome mats.
- Maintain clean elevator doors. Clean elevator tracks, and walls
and floors inside elevator. (If Applicable)
- Maintain parking areas free of debris. (If applicable)
- Clean hallways and walkway railings.
- Assist in maintaining storage closets.
- Ensure a safe environment for guests and/or employees SECONDARY
FUNCTIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS
- Be punctual and comply with hourly work schedules.
- Present a professional image and wear proper uniform (SUN
Shirt, Tan or Khaki Pants, Name Tag, Non-slip Shoes)
- Utilize supplies and equipment efficiently and
- Assist guests and owners and resolve complaints promptly.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. -
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or
operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee is frequently required to walk, stand, squat or kneel,
bend, and speak, hear and smell.
- Ability to frequently lift or carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to frequently push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Required to climb stairs frequently.
- Ability to perform work during occasional climbing, balancing,
kneeling, pushing, pulling, and finger activities. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma, or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people with
different personalities and backgrounds.
- Must be familiar with Sun Hospitality Standard Operating
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace. No cleaning
experience necessary! That's right! We teach you everything to
become a Shining Star in the business! In addition to on-the-job
training, we provide leadership education and professional
certification through our Sun Certified Inspector (SCI) program. We
invest in our team members and help you achieve your goals -
whatever that might be! Here's a little of what SUN offers. The
- Paid Training
- $200 Referral Bonus Program
- Incentive Program
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Hours
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Professional Training and Development - -New -e-Learning
- New -FinFit Personal Finance Budgeting Program
- Nationwide Employee Discounts (Movies, Concerts, Theme Parks
- Performance-based Gift Card & Rewards Full-Time Benefits.
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tickets at Work (discounted savings on sporting events,
concerts, movies, theme parks, and many more!) As an Equal
opportunity employer, we believe our diversity gives us strength
and our dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for all
of our employees. Great people * Great Work Environment * When you
join the SUN family, you are joining a diverse team of energetic,
passionate, and caring people who have your back.Full-time/
Keywords: SUN HOSPITALITY RESORT SERVICES, Wilmington , SUN Services, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!