Client Success Coordinator
Company: TIme Warner Cable
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Posting Job Description
Spectrum Reach is currently searching for a dynamic Account
Coordinator to support our Ad Sales team in Wilmington, NC. If
you've ever thought about starting a career in Advertising, read
At A Glance---
As an essential team member supporting Account Executives and
Account Planners, this position is responsible for providing
post-sale, end to end workflow support, to ensure effective
campaign delivery for the Spectrum Reach clients. The Account
Coordinator plays an essential role in ensuring accuracy and
follow-through of order entry related to advertising campaigns.
This position owns the relationship cross functionally as a liaison
between fulfillment, and Finance and Operations teams.
Who We Are...
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter,
offering custom solutions for advertisers through national cable
networks, internet advertising, mobile marketing and events
supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative
services teams. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to
understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media
plans personalized for each customer. From traditional commercial
advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media,
Spectrum Reach brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn
our audiences into their customers. You can learn more about us at
At Spectrum Reach we offer a hybrid work arrangement for most
What We Look For In Everyone At Spectrum Reach---
Our team player way of life is what makes us a great organization
to work for. We focus on the goals and reach them regardless of the
multiple tasks we have on our plates. We look for those outgoing
individuals who want to exceed those goals and make a difference.
You know the value of organization and can prioritize effectively.
The excellent verbal and written communication/support you can
provide to internal, external, and client teams is how you make a
Account Coordinator Duties/Requirements...
* Accurately enter all orders for linear and digital advertising
* Review and process orders to ensure that all necessary paperwork
is submitted for cross functional teams.
* Partner with Credit team to ensure that clients demonstrate
appropriate credit levels and ensure that signed contracts are
complete in full detail.
* Coordinate with Billing to ensure that ad copy scripts are
provided and campaigns are appropriately billed.
* Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure
correct fulfillment of client campaigns.
* Manage all ad copy for clients, which includes correct
distribution of Traffic Instructions and client spot uploads as
* Coordinate Production services through internal production team
to ensure on time start for campaigns.
* Manage campaigns effectively, revise and review inventory
* Responsible for Make-goods for all reach and frequency
* Monitor accounts and review with Account Planner and
Pricing/Inventory if campaigns are not delivering.
* Effectively communicate with Account Executive on client campaign
* Communicate with clients as needed to gain information to run
* Work proactively with Ad Ops to understand advanced advertising
campaign pacing and adjust as appropriate.
* Ability to pull and analyze advanced campaign metric reporting
utilizing internal and external tools. (e.g. Google Analytics,
Freewheel, proprietary tools).
* Perform other duties as requested.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Prior experience in Advertising Sales in Traffic or as a Sales
Assistant is a plus.
* Strong data entry skills preferred
* Ability to develop positive working relationships with Sales team
members and other support functions is critical.
* The Account Coordinator needs to be able to adapt to change
quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
with competing deadlines.
* Experience in computer software including MS Office and
Spreadsheets at a minimum is required; any experience in software
similar to our sales support packages preferred.
* Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations,
Journalism, English, or related field, or equivalent work
A Deliberate Path To Success...
We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication at Spectrum Reach. That is
why we invested time to create a comprehensive unified Career Path.
With multiple ways to progress, start on a learning course and see
how far you can go.
The Benefits Are Clear---
In addition to the core benefits - industry-leading retirement
savings plans, comprehensive health care, and paid time off - we
offer access to free and discounted Spectrum products and services
where available, education assistance, and a wide selection of
other programs and perks to help support you and your family at
every stage of life.
Keywords: TIme Warner Cable, Wilmington , Client Success Coordinator, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!