Office Clerk PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To supervise and provide every guest with the fastest and most
pleasant checkout experience possible through consistent execution
of Lowes Foods' Guest Service Standards. Perform all functions
associated with sales related assets.
1. Sales, Cash and Invoice Accounting
a. Prepare weekly cash report and accompanying documentation.
b. Maintain sales related information.
c. Process invoices and transfers as assigned.
d. Process beer/wine payments.
2. Cash Related Activities
a. Prepare bank deposits according to policy.
b. Handle and oversee activities to support cashier (retail
verification, loans, pick-ups, etc.)
c. Handle payroll check approval/cashing according to company
d. Ensure that an accurate daily cash count is completed.
e. Process guest needs such as money orders, stamps, lottery
f. Process returned checks according to policy.
3. Cash Office Security
a. Ensure the security of the cash office and store funds.
b. Maintain accountability standards of cashier tills.
c. Maintain supplies needed for front end and cash office.
4. Cashier/Guest Service Clerk Performance Reports
a. Monitor and analyze the Operator Activity Report.
b. Perform surprise cashier till audits, detail tape audits, and
accuracy checks according to policy.
c. Maintain daily front-end schedule to ensure proper guest service
level throughout the day.
5. Process guest orders as needed to ensure the No Noticeable Wait
policy is followed and consistently implemented.
6. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front end operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
11. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Wilmington , Office Clerk PT, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!