Assistant Guest Service Mgr FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Little River
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise to be considered a
successful Guest Service Manager. To supervise and ensure that
every guest receives the fastest and most pleasant checkout
experience possible through consistent execution and maintenance of
Lowes Foods' Guest Service Standards and Policies. Supervise and
perform all functions related to sales related assets. Assume the
duties of the Department Manager in their absence.
1. Maintenance of Guest Service Standards
a. Ensures that the front porch standards detailed in the No
Noticeable Wait policy are met at all times.
b. Works with the Store Manager and Guest Service Manager to ensure
that the schedule is written to provide the desired level of
service within the established labor guides.
c. Trains cashiers to call additional hosts to the front porch as
dictated by guest needs and established daily call-up list.
d. Handles guests and hosts requests, refunds, loans, pickups,
voids, and check approvals promptly, and professionally.
e. Ensures front porch is clean, neat, and clutter free at all
times and that the parking lot is free of debris and excessive
f. Acts as a positive role model for all front and hosts in speech,
manner, dress, hygiene, and integrity.
g. Ensures all unused check lanes are blocked off when not in
h. Monitors and enforces all other front porch policies related to
Asset Protection and Shrink Control.
2. 2. Training and Development of Front porch Hosts
a. Provides training and direction to hosts not meeting the front
b. Communicates to the guest service manager, problem areas and
hosts not meeting performance standards.
c. Provides constant on-the-job feedback to front porch hosts about
performance to maintain front porch service level.
3. 3. Sales, Cash and Invoice Accounting
a. Prepare weekly cash report and accompanying documentation.
b. Maintain sales related information.
c. Process invoices and transfers as assigned.
d. Process beer/wine payments.
4. 4. Cash Related Activities
a. Prepare bank deposits according to policy.
b. Handle payroll check approval/cashing according to company
c. Ensure that an accurate daily cash count is completed.
d. Process guest needs such as money orders, stamps, lottery
e. Process returned checks according to policy.
5. 5. Cash Office Security
a. Ensure the security of the cash office and store funds.
b. Maintain accountability standards of cashier tills.
c. Maintain supplies needed for front porch and cash office.
6. 6. Cashier/Guest Service Clerk Performance Reports
a. Monitor and analyze the Operator Activity Report.
b. Perform surprise cashier till audits, detail tape audits, and
accuracy checks according to policy.
7. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of front porch operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
11. Demonstrate successful use of math skills.
12. Ability to work well with computers.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Wilmington , Assistant Guest Service Mgr FT, Other , Little River, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!