DSD Receiving Clerk FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To ensure product being delivered by vendors is properly received,
priced and accounted for.
1. Oversee the DSD vendor activities to assure proper and accurate
receiving of product.
2. Maintain a daily DSD receiving and discrepancy log.
3. Update the system files as needed.
4. Ensure that a back-up receiving clerk is always trained and
5. Report any discrepancies or pricing problems immediately to a
supervisor and to the Pricing Department at the Lowes Foods
6. Maintain a neat and organized receiving area.
7. Handle all damaged merchandise according to Damage Reclaim
8. Follow all security and shrink procedures.
9. Perform as a stocker.
10. Perform as a cashier.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally and 15 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of DSD/Scanning operations.
6. Ability to work well with computers.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication and guest service skills.
9. Demonstrate excellent math skills.
10. Ability to push a pallet jacket, bend and kneel for extended
periods of time.
11. Excellent organizational skills.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Wilmington , DSD Receiving Clerk FT, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!