Full Time CAREGiver
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 5, 2022
NOW HIRING FULL-TIME CAREGIVERS!!! - Wilmington, NC
One of the challenges of caregiving work is not knowing for sure
how much money you can make each month. Our new
&ldquoguaranteed hours&rdquo program makes Home Instead THE
employer you can count on!What's in it for You?
- Predictable income, job stability, reduced need to work two or
more jobs!What's in it for Home Instead?
- Employee longevity, scheduling reliability, more client
service!How to Qualify?
- Provide 36 or more hours of consistent, ongoing, usable
availability per week approved by administrative staff.
- The 36-40 hours must be spread over at least 5 days.
- Accept all shifts offered within your availability and
- Be a driver with a car and current license and insurance.
- Remain in good standing per the CAREGiver Handbook and Policy
- You must be able to work 36-40 hours per week of assigned
- Companionship and Personal Care to variety of clients in their
home (must accept any assignments offered, regardless of client's
gender, care needs, location, pets, smoking preference, etc.)
- MUST be comfortable with pericare
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Light house-keeping/meal prep
- Transportation to doctor's appointments (company car provided,
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and
professional mannerMore Details&hellip
- Mileage will be paid after 30 miles (1 way) at a rate of
- Travel time is not paid out. Assignments can be within a
60-mile radius of home office location.
- Medical benefits are available after 60 days of
- Paid vacation will accrue at a rate of 1 day (8 hours) per
month. Those hours can be used after 60 days of employment. Paid
time off does not roll over annually.Starting at $13 per hour.How
is this role different than a regular Caregiver Position? You
- Be able to go to multiple clients every day. -
- Be assigned to clients rather than accept/reject shifts. -
- Be available to provide care wide range of hours/ overnights or
- Be skilled and experienced to care for clients with wide
ranging care needs. -For more information, reach out to -Maryann
Turano -(Human Resources Coordinator) at
Maryann.Turano@homeinstead.com or (910) 342-0455.Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Wilmington , Full Time CAREGiver, Other , Hampstead, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!