Company: Steven Madden, Ltd.
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This position is accountable for verifying merchandise receipts,
deliveries and placement of merchandise in stockroom.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
* Responsible for product movement in/out of store.
* Monitor inventory levels and sell during peak hours; process and
replenish merchandise; receive and monitor floor stock.
* Maintain a clean and organized stockroom.
* Provide clear communication to management regarding product
levels and other needs.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance,
cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and
returning product to inventory.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write, and understand English.
* Ability to process information or merchandise through the
computer system and the POS register system.
Keywords: Steven Madden, Ltd., Wilmington , Stock Associate, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!