Company: Crown Hotel and Travel Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Executive CoordinatorEmbark on an exciting hotel career with
Crown Hotel & Travel Management, LLC. From hotel management jobs to
front-line interaction with hotel guests and important
behind-the-scenes hospitality jobs, Crown Hotel & Travel
Management, LLC offers a variety of opportunities for job growth
and exciting careers in the hospitality industry.Full
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Fantastic Company CultureOverviewThe Executive Assistant will
provide high-level administrative support to the President/CEO,
other executives, and managers. Supervisory Responsibilities:
- May recruit, interview, hire, train and manage other
administrative staff in the department. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to
the President/CEO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting
letters, memos, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Preforms office tasks such as answering phones, filing, office
inventory and ordering.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Prepares, schedules, and attends meetings, taking notes and
- HR Generalist duties such as assisting with health insurance
enrollments and handling HR claims and unemployment claims.
- Performs additional duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical
procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office 365 or similar
software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- HR Generalist Experience Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- At least one year of related experience required. Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work at the office.
Keywords: Crown Hotel and Travel Management, Wilmington , Executive Coordinator, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!