Parking Enforcement Officer - Wilmington, NC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who You'll Work For?REEF's mission is to connect the world to
your block.We transform underutilized urban spaces into
neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods,
services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people,
REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and
neighborhood kitchens in North America.Together we are leveraging
the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a
sustainable and thoughtful way.What You'll DoThe Parking
Enforcement Officer monitors the property for any suspicious
activities and report to onsite security if appropriate ensures the
safe and efficient. The Parking Enforcement Officer will answer all
pertinent questions related to the parking facility itself or the
surrounding area. Also, will assist customers with issues related
to mobile phones and pay by phone app. The Parking Enforcement
Officer will work closely with fellow team members, to ensure that
quality and safety standards are met at all times as well as
adhering to state and local laws. If you enjoy working in a high
energy, challenging environment, then this job is for you!PRINCIPAL
DUTIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):Employee must be able to perform
essential functions of the position with or without reasonable
- Deliver exceptional customer service experience, especially in
- Remain calm and professional even when dealing with challenging
- Utilize License Plate Recognition (LPR) system monitor for
compliance with parking policy and procedure.
- Issue fee notices to vehicles not in compliance with parking
policy and procedure.
- Utilize LPR system to enforce time limits within specific
- Maintain the appearance of the LPR vehicle at all times to
present a professional image.
- Follow up with management on any potential customer service
- Assist merchants with issues related to parking validation
- Assist customers with proper use of pay stations and perform
minor maintenance as needed.What We Want From You:
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows PCs and related applications
(Word / Excel / Access / Outlook)
- Comfortable with devices running both Android and Apple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid Driver's license required
- Clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)What We'll Provide(Full-Time
VisionLife and Disability
Paid Time Off (PTO)PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to walk, stand for up to 10 hours
- Able to bend, crouch, reach
- Able to use stairs when required
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbsWORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time
including up to the entire duration of shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including
extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not
necessarily from temperature changes.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value
diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable
equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in
which it operates.
Keywords: REEF, Wilmington , Parking Enforcement Officer - Wilmington, NC, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!