Client Relations Specialist
Company: Adaptive Management Group Inc
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Myrtle Beach's growing marketing firm has an immediate opening
for a Client Relations Specialist to be a liaison between our
clients and consumers, increase revenue for dynamic marketing
campaigns, be a brand ambassador on behalf of our clients, and
assist with acquiring new accounts. You will master the fundamental
skills needed to excel through cross-training in multiple
departments and garnering knowledge of our clients' brand
identities. This position offers professional and monetary growth
opportunities for self-motivated individuals while immersing you in
a vibrant team culture.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the
needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers
in their success using our clients' product. This will be done by
developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and
internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues
the customers may face.
Client Relations Specialist Duties:
- Assisting in implementing compelling and consistent marketing
- Working with a close-knit team of talented sales & marketing
experts who will support you in your professional growth
- Face to face interaction and communication with our customers to
uphold solid relationships to meet the needs of our clients
- Building relationships with clients, team members, and
- Staying educated on new services and/or products
- Speaking with potential customers to generate new sales leads
- Remaining professional to provide outstanding customer service
- Attending conference calls, meetings, and informational training
sessions with clients, trainers, management, and brand
- Applying knowledge of sales process, product portfolio, and
customer knowledge to improve sales outcomes and increase the
bottom line for our clients.
- 2 year or Bachelor's Degree preferred, but will accept H.S
Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess a new
environment and develop solutions that support the business
strategy and critical objectives
- Creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn
concepts into action
- Strong relationship building and influence skills
- Ability to be flexible, resilient, and thrive in a dynamic, fast
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Paid Weekly
- Paid Training
- Hourly base pay guaranteed, with bonus opportunity
- Travel opportunities -Optional
- Advancement opportunities
- Experience in different aspects of the business.
This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker
and problem solver with the organizational ability to manage
multiple projects concurrently.
What you must know before you apply:
This position does not require prior experience as it is
entry-level . The ideal candidate must have high level of written,
verbal and nonverbal communication skills. This position will
require the ability to pro-actively manage team members to complete
IMPORTANT: Applicants must have living accommodations in the Myrtle
Beach area or moving to the area within the next six weeks. This is
NOT a remote position.
Keywords: Adaptive Management Group Inc, Wilmington , Client Relations Specialist, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!