Warehouse Associate- Wilmington, NC
Company: Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Laborer in our branch to
receive, store, and distribute material, equipment, and products
within warehouse and branch by performing the following duties.
The Responsibilities Include:
- Provide quality service to customers using clear communication
- Be knowledgeable regarding all Company products and
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and
- Utilize a forklift for moving inventory
- Verify and manually load orders on outgoing trucks.
- Verify and manually load outgoing orders onto customer
- General yard and office maintenance to include cleaning and
- Maintain neatness and cleanliness of warehouse.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have some experience with warehouse, forklift, or other
- Prefer high school graduate or GED
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Operation of forklift.
- Team player with good customer service skills.
- Ability to read, speak and write the English language.
- Must have reliable transportation to work each day.
- Must be able to physically and safely deliver products on
An Equal Opportunity Employer
www.beaconroofingsupply.com Associated topics: associate, intern,
logistics, logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics support,
operator warehouse, unloader, unloading, warehouseman
Keywords: Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc., Wilmington , Warehouse Associate- Wilmington, NC, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!