Company: Robert High Development, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Executive Assistant We are a local commercial development
company seeking an Executive Assistant to assist our Executive
team.For this role you will need to be well versed in an office
environment a. The right candidate will have a positive and
friendly demeanor and enjoy working both independently and as part
of a team. There will be times when you will be collectively
working on a project with other teammates, but also independently
handle specific tasks and daily functions.Executive Assistant Job
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on
the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the
executive's absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Reads and responds to emails as directed by executives.
- Completes projects and following up on results.
- Secures information by keeping confidential files.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing
filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, and participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Executive Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Construction industry experience is helpful.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Office equipment maintenance
- Travel logisticsEducation and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Three to five years of administrative experience
- Three to five years of executive assistant experience
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Experience booking travel
- Experience maintaining detailed notesJob Type: Full-timePay: Up
to $60,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Executive Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Robert High Development, LLC, Wilmington , Executive Assistant, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!