Child Care Director
Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: October 14, 2021
All Associates are required to wear
masks and regular sanitizing must be conducted. Where permitted by
applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the
COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment,
if not currently employed by Child Development Schools.
As a leader in early childhood
education, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified directors for our schools. Join our team of caring
adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working
Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be
part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of
children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun
atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children
in our care.
Salary: Competitive salary ,
plus the potential for a quarterly bonus based on school
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
insurance available on a pretax basis, company paid life insurance
and disability, 401K with match, free childcare for your children,
paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition
- Prefer at least one year of pre-school management
- BA in Child Development, Early Childhood Education, or
related field preferred
- Must be a team builder, highly organized and possess excellent
customer service/communication skills
- NC Administrative Credentials, requires Level
- Knowledge of the NC PreK Program
- Knowledge of USDA and food program guidelines a plus
- Flexible and energetic
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Computer proficient including Word, Excel and ability to
learn other programs quickly
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Manage assigned school in accordance with company financial and
- Hire, train, and supervise teachers and other staff.
- Operate the school according to state licensing standards
- Assist teachers with the weekly development and execution of
the curriculum and program activities.
- Purchase supplies, equipment, food and other materials
necessary for program operations.
- Execute marketing plan (both internal and external) necessary
to maintain desired enrollment.
- Ensure a safe environment for the children in our
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Wilmington , Child Care Director, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!