Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
What if you had the opportunity to do something you love and
make a difference in people’s lives at the same time? Our
client is a company of People Helping People. And that’s what gets
them energized. That’s why they are excited to get up and go to
work every day.
Our client is a unique, employee-owned firm with a reputation
for extraordinary state-of-the-art engineering and surveying
services provided by exceptional employees. They have 600+ staff
members in offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida,
Virginia, Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania. If you want
to work at a company where you can make a difference on day-one,
this might be the job for you.
As the HR Analyst, you will help take HR to the next level in
support the growth of the company. You will assist in
leveraging technology, improve processes, and collect and analyze
data to monitor, evaluate and improve HR operations. The
successful candidate will have experience running small and medium
projects; strong analytical and Excel skills, strengths in planning
and organization and a desire to continuously learn and grow.
This is a chance to join a high performing team, a unique
employee-owned culture, and a habit of mentoring and growing
Key responsibilities will include:
- Project manage implementation and rollout of remaining modules
in UKG (Ultimate Software)
- Build out dashboards and reports for HR, Finance, Safety, and
- Participate in change management and communications initiatives
- Support and/or manage projects to optimize the HR system.
- Assist in building out the system's case management and
employee self service capabilities.
- Assist in documenting and improving HR operational
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, IT, HR, psychology or related
field and 2-4 years’ related experience; or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; particularly Excel.
- Strong project management skills including highly developed
organization, time management mastery and a keen sense of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Unquestionable integrity and discretion.
- Ability to self-direct and execute with little supervision on
- High-energy and thriving as part of a motivated, fast-moving
- Strong alignment with our core values.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Wilmington , HRIS Analyst, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!