Posted on: October 7, 2021
The purpose of this position is to support
the unit by providing technical expertise and knowledge to remove
barriers to achieving stewardship, quality, reliability, and
- Developing and implementings improvement plans for the unit
- Working with Capital Project Owner on process discipline
related project design and installations
- Scaling up interface between production and outside resources.
Develops plan for execution of plant trials (new product, raw
material, process and equipment)
- Partnering with Manufacturing Experts on resolving technical
- Assisting Technology leader with site product quality including
run plans, finished product quality performance, and quality
Continuous engagement in the production facility to identify and
remove barriers inhibiting flawless production.
- Leading Process Hazard Analysis
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering or
5 years experience in chemical
Excellent communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Keywords: Celanese, Wilmington , Process Engineer, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!