Posted on: September 12, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Project Specialist-Exteriors
(PSE), this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging customers in their
homes to deliver home improvement project solutions.
• Ensuring merchandise and projects are accurately quoted, sold,
• Preparing and maintaining project folders according to
The Project Specialist-Exteriors executes sales for home exterior
projects. The PSE delivers a superior client experience by
accurately assessing customer needs and swiftly creating a final
quote/proposal. This associate spends most of his/her time in our
customer homes or other locations to discuss project plans. The PSE
must be comfortable owning the customer relationship and engaging
in conversation to understand customer needs, providing product and
project consultation, and overcoming challenges to closing
Travel Requirements: This role requires frequent traveling
between customer sites.
What We're Looking For
• Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
• Requires frequent traveling between customer sites.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
Must meet at least one of the below requirements:
• 1 year of experience as a Lowe's Sales Specialist.
• 2 years of residential construction experience (e.g., home
building or renovations) AND 2 years of face-to-face sales
• 3 years of residential construction experience (e.g., home
building or renovations).
• 3 years of face-to-face sales experience.
Must meet all of the below requirements:
• If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license
for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
• Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company
• Licensure or certification as a Construction Supervisor.
• 2 years of experience using Lowe's or other similar selling
systems (e.g., M2O).
• 2 years of in-home or commission-based sales experience.
Keywords: Lowe's, Wilmington , Project Specialist-Exteriors, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!