Entry Level Account Manager
Company: Adaptive Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Are you looking to start an exciting and rewarding career in
business with a growing company? At Adaptive Management Group, we
pride ourselves in bringing passion and customer focus to the front
of our business. We work hard for our clients, and are serious
about what we do.
Our ideal candidate: You are driven,
personable, and a competitive person with the will to succeed both
independently and within a team. You are goal-oriented and driven
by success, winning, and the opportunity for advancement. The
possibility of a long-term career excites you, where the sky is the
limit in sales, entrepreneurship, and business leadership; and you
thrive to work in a fun, dynamic, energetic, forward-thinking
organization that invests in you.
This is a valuable opportunity for those who have experience in
sports, hospitality, team leadership, management, sales,
entrepreneurship, and anybody with a competitive mindset.
- Be a liaison between our clients and consumers and interact
with customers face-to-face.
- Appropriately identify the needs of both new and current
customers in order to aid customers in their success using our
clients' products and services
- You will work independently and collaboratively as part of
various teams within your assigned geography to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals.
- Developing strong leadership skills to build a high
performance, cross-functional team environment
- Work with a close-knit team of talented sales experts who will
support you in your professional growth
- Generate sales leads
- Training in business management for customer service,
marketing, sales, and HR.
- Apply knowledge of the sales process and customer knowledge to
improve sales outcomes.
- Attend conference calls, meetings, and informational trainings
with team members, brand ambassadors, and management
- One to two years of prior work experience or internships in
Retail, Marketing, Business Development, Food Service, Insurance
Sales, or another relevant industry, OR
Prior military experience that focused on teamwork, resilience,
negotiation, trust-building, and a "never lose" mentality earned as
part of the military to build relationships, impact businesses for
the better, and achieve success.
- Bachelor's or 2-year college degree preferred, but will accept
High School degree.
- Exceptional work ethic, student mentality, and passion for
- Ability to be flexible, resilient, and thrive in a dynamic,
rapid paced environment
- Comprehensive in-house training - PAID
- Paid Weekly
- Hourly base guaranteed, with bonus structure
- Travel and networking opportunities
- Experience in several aspects of the business
Please note: This position is not
remote. Applicants must have living accommodations in the
Myrtle Beach area or have plans to relocate within the next four
Keywords: Adaptive Management Group, Inc., Wilmington , Entry Level Account Manager, Other , Aynor, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!