Maintenance Technician I New Hire Bonus up to $1,000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: July 12, 2021
New Hire Bonus up to
As a Maintenance
Technician I you would be responsible for executing your
position's responsibilities in driving company success through
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Basic skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall vinyl
repairs, plumbing skills including drain cleaning.
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment change
filters, replace caulk, tile/grout, door repair to include locking
mechanisms and hinges.
- Inspect rooms for pest intrusion. Replace cosmetic appliance
components as needed. Replace light bulbs and ballasts, repair
closet/drapery tracks. as well as furniture, stain furniture and
repair knicks and gouges. Replace remote control batteries.
- Unclog toilets and sinks, touch up paint and glue peeling
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance. Replace
faulty plumbing components. Maintain accurate functioning of all
equipment and tools.
- Establish a clear line of communication with the engineering
- Detailed record keeping in English is required for logs and
- Assist other maintenance staff on special projects as directed
by leadership; willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with
their job duties and be an outstanding teammate.
We offer an excellent benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role efficient, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb
stairs and work on ladders up to 30 feet, push/pull up to 80 lbs,
lift/carry up to 50 lbs. Grasp, stoop, reach overhead with or
without reasonable accommodations.
- High School Diploma or GED
It would be helpful in this position
for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 3+ years or more of job related experience
- Valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Wilmington , Maintenance Technician I New Hire Bonus up to $1,000, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!