Bojangles General Manager - Wilmington, NC - 763
Posted on: July 11, 2021
- Always maintains highest personal and professional appearance.
Assumes responsibility for the store-wide adherence to Bojangles
uniform and grooming standards.
- Creates long-term goals and action plans for QSC. Ultimately
responsible for the QSC level of the store always.
- Responsible for all facilities management, store equipment,
including calibrations, repairs, preventive maintenance, and energy
- Responsible for staffing of Team Members and development of
- Assists in management recruitment.
- Evaluates potential manager candidates from Team Members.
- Executes in store recruitment programs.
- Interviews, hires, and trains Team Members and Managers.
- Responsible for the retention of Team Members and
- Ensures that labor laws are enforced.
- Responsible for the overall Management and Team Member
- Ensures that employee benefits are properly administered.
- Conducts performance reviews with AD on Managers and Team
- Sets goals for development of Shift Managers and Team
- Handles corrective action and/or terminations according to
- Helps conduct Management Team and Team Member meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for following proper store-wide safe and
cash procedures including balancing registers, writing bank
deposits, maintaining cash logs, and auditing finances when
- Plans, schedules, and approves performance reviews.
- Insures timely and thorough processing of all insurance
- Shows an understanding of Hot Schedules and utilizes the tool
to write effective crew and manager’s schedules with a focus on
labor control and customer experience.
- Responsible for all employee personnel files.
- Helps complete all store reports.
- Responsible for safe contents.
- Creates and utilizes a computerized build-to and is in charge
- Utilizes bin prediction level charts.
- Completes all Management paperwork.
- Completes documentation and updates in store personnel
- Completes weekly inventories.
- Maintains store safety checklists.
- Completes all required logs.
- Completes daily, midweek, and weekly inventories.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as directed in
Security/Loss Prevention Guide and Human Resources Guide.
- Must be able to work a 10 hour shift five times a week (50 Hour
- Must be able to run, open, and close shifts without
- Responsible for selection and development of all store
employees including interviewing, training, and employee
- Complete weekly reports.
- Must have completed Bojangles’ required classes before
- Must pass Field Exam with 90% or better.
- Must be Servsafe® certified or complete Servsafe® Class within
first 6 months of employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must have 3-5 years management experience. QSR preferred.
Keywords: Bojangles, Wilmington , Bojangles General Manager - Wilmington, NC - 763, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!