Front Desk Agent - Wyndham Ocean Blvd. Resort
Company: Wyndham Destinations
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on
vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams
help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As
the worlds largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel +
Leisure Co., were shaping the future of the travel industry.
The Guest Services Representative is responsible for completing
daily Front Desk functions. Ensuring that all Owners and Guests
receive efficient and courteous service; making them feel welcome
during their entire stay through a proactive and positive attitude.
The Guest Service Representative also completes special projects
and duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions
- Performs daily Front Desk functions such as guest check-in and
out, answering phones, completion of shift check-list, processing
related transactions, etc.
- Directs owner and guest requests to correct department.
Responds courteously, efficiently and professionally to guest
- Performs light administrative duties such as sending a
receiving faxes, making copies, sending e-mail
- Greet, register, establish necessary credit for and issue keys
appropriately to guests.
- Answer telephones/PBX with proper telephone etiquette and
direct calls accordingly.
- Receive guest requests and/or complaints and ensure that
appropriate actions have been taken.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities,
services, policies, area attractions, dining, and directions.
- Communicate with other departments as needed via telephone and
- Completed check-out procedures, computes bills, collects
payment and makes change for guests as required.
- Make, confirm and cancel
reservations for guests or answer a variety of questions for guests
pertaining to their reservations.
- Balance all cash receipts and work performed during shift and
performs a bucket check on shift.
- Distributes guest and staff mail and messages as
- Post charges for faxes, copies or laundry or charges from the
food, beverage or convenience store outlets.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co.,
including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here,
youll find a team thats inclusive, values diversity, and is built
on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to email@example.com, including the title
and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-22578
Keywords: Wyndham Destinations, Wilmington , Front Desk Agent - Wyndham Ocean Blvd. Resort, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!