Captain - Customer Service
Company: Dave & Buster's, Inc.
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Fun Description
We're excited to reopen our dining room and Midway and ready for
you to join our team! At Dave and Buster's the safety of our team
members and guests is our top priority! We are committed to
delivering the high standards you have come to know and expect from
us as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are
in compliance with all CDC recommended guidelines including:
enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices, following social
distancing protocols and providing our team members with gloves and
masks to keep themselves and our guests safe.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our Captain position ensures Guests' initial
impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming. The
Captain's position requires a strong communicator who will guide
our Guests through their Midway, retail, game rental and dining
experiences. Our Captains also act as an initial point of contact
in the enforcement of house policies and maintaining the safety and
security of the unit.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
- Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning
safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway,
bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private
event rooms and restrooms.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting Guests with all
requests and answers questions as needed.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members and
- Competently diffuses difficult Guest situations while
protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building and
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and
- Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental
equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly
cleaned and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas
up to standard.
- Assists in the rental of Billiards and Shuffleboards,
maintaining and resetting the area after each use.
- Assists with the set up and break down of special events
functions as directed by management.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support
Technicians or Management as needed.
- Assists and directs Guests to Kiosk areas and answer questions
- Ensures that our Guests adhere to house policies as outlined
and informs management of any issues.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Assists other Team Members as needed or as business
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other
company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team
Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat,
clean and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the Team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in environments with both hot and cold temperatures such
as freezers and around cooking equipment.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified in this position.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Inc., Wilmington , Captain - Customer Service, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!