Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A
Thomas English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee,
Entenmanns or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then
you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join thelargest baking
company in the worldand our family of20,000 associates
The Warehouse Associate is a skilled position.
You will be responsible for accurately loading and unloading
trailers, verifying route load(s), trailer reports, and maintaining
the shipping yard. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries
- Great starting pay: $16/hr!
- Excellent benefits package!
- Growing organization & increased demand for products!
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- You are focused onmaintainingproduct movement in and out of the
distribution center by preforming various duties.
- You will load, unload and stack products in a safe and
- You will count and check products for accuracy and quality.You
will maintain accuraterecords,report overages and shortages to
Supervisor. You will participate in "Cycle Counts", as
- Youwill operate material handling equipment safely;
including:pallet jack, forklift,etc.
- You will receive, label and palatalizeingredient
- You will replenishproducts in the Distribution Center.
- You may troubleshootissues with packing equipment,label
machines, tapers, palletizers, etc.
- You will maintain a safe, clean and sanitary work
- You must follow, demonstrate, and understand all Environmental
Health & Safety (OHS) requirements.
- You will maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- You will meet Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
- You will participate and successfully completes all Company
approved and required training, audits,etc.
- You may be assigned additional responsibilities and duties
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- You have a strong analytical ability to gather and interpret
data, in situations where the problems are somewhat complex
(dealing with people, procedures and equipment).
- You work well in a team-based environment, have solid
interpersonal skills, and you are not averse to change.
- You must be able to perform basic math and computer skills;SAP,
Oracle, CPD preferred
- You act with a Continuous Improvement (CI) mindset:focus on
improving efficiencies while decreasing waste.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the worlds largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
(BBUSA) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work
that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 1-3 Years of shipping experiencepreferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work around various chemicals and
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or
stoop for prolonged periods of time (except for break and lunch
periods), climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty,
loud and hot environment.
- You must have good written and oral English language
- You must wear required personal protective equipment
- Ability to work 8+ hour shifts, irregular and/or rotating
shifts, including split days off (non-consecutive days off) and
worknights,holidays and weekends (frequently required).
The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Internal Title: Loader
Keywords: Receiver, Warehouse Worker, General Labor, Unloader,
Material Handler, Loader
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Wilmington , Warehouse Associate, Other , Conway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!