Laundry Attendant (Part-Time)
Company: Crestline Hotels & Resorts
Location: Carolina Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Laundry Attendant operates or tends to
washers to wash articles, such as towels, linens, blankets,
napkins, etc. for the hotel.
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Sorts linen (terry, sheets, pillowcases). Weigh linen and load
- Load dryers.
- Know the operating function of the machines.
- Be able to maintain productivity standards on a daily
- Fold linen and sheets according to proper standards.
- Place folded linen on marked shelves.
Education: High School
Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent
experience required.Previous laundry experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work weekday and weekend shifts.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Keywords: Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Wilmington , Laundry Attendant (Part-Time), Other , Carolina Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!