Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Olsten Staffing is currently assisting a local production
company in their search to fill a 1st shift Production worker
position in Myrtle Beach, SC This is a long-term temp-to-hire
opportunity. Are you tired of short term positions that do not
offer you growth? Looking to get your foot in the door of a great
company that will allow you to build your strengths for years? This
is for you!! Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed
Responsibilities for this job include:
General warehouse duties
Assisting with Machines
Forklift experience is a plus!
Previous warehouse/machine operating experience is required!
Excellent attendance and reliable transportation
Comfortable using a computer
Able to lift 50lbs.
This will be a position starting at $11.00/hr.
1st shift hours are Monday through Thursday 6am-430pm
Olsten provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages
in the industry to contract workers.
Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of
The Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
- Guarantee a smooth production process
- Using high-speed production equipment
- Work on the production floor and oversee all aspects of the
- Work as a programming specialist in the remote diagnostics
- Work on warehouse production floor at all work stations
- Facilitate the production training and evaluation process
- Write production reports based on data
- Reorder production/ office supplies
- Implement a production work schedule for processing
- Perform quality check pre and post production
- Hitting production goals, safety and quality
- Conduct product review with customer during product or process
- Develop and maintain troubleshooting information for production
- Deliver excellent customer service and communicate throughout
- Educate clients on shop production and fulfillment process
- Supporting the startup of new production processes and product
- Provide quality customer service to customers
- Oversee the production process, ensuring deadlines and quality
- Maintain productivity on all systems and deliver a quality
product while meeting all production deadlines
- Participate in training activities to production personnel
Keywords: Olsten, Wilmington , Production Associate, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!