Ruminant Innovation Platform Lead - NA/EMEA
Company: International Flavors & Fragrances
Posted on: June 13, 2021
An exciting time to be part of the IFF family as a Ruminant
Innovation Platform Lead. We are a global leader in taste, scent
and nutrition, offering our customers a broader range of natural
solutions and accelerating our growth strategy.
This role is overseeing the animal science part for all ruminant
related innovation projects and other ruminant related initiatives.
Involved from identifying initial concepts through to final
validation working in close cooperation with R&D, product
management, marketing and (technical) sales.
- Manages the animal science component of a portfolio of
Innovation projects including deliverables, timelines,
allocation, and costs.
- Plan and execute a significant innovation animal trial
- Leads research in ruminant nutrition and health independently,
collaborating with a multi-disciplinary group of scientists.
- Promotes knowledge leadership in ruminant nutrition and
intestinal health externally and internally.
- Serves as link between Innovation and Marketing, Technology and
Sales to promote short- and long-term revenue
growth within the assigned portfolio.
- Contributes to the marketing strategy of the Ruminant segment
in collaboration with marketing.
- Maintains an up to date awareness of all R&D activities in
the area through literature review and industry and
- Performs key account support activities.
- Masters or PhD Degree in Animal nutrition or related subject
with a focus on ruminant nutrition, intestinal health, or
- Demonstrated understanding of the diverse and changing global
ruminant feeding industry with more focus on
reduction of antibiotics and elimination of rumen modifiers and
increased importance of sustainability.
- At least 5 to 10 years' experience in a product development /
R&D role in the Animal Nutrition industry.
- Able to link customer value to product specification or product
supporting service to be developed.
- Established track record in ruminant nutrition or intestinal
health research, evident through scientific publications.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary teams and/or
large projects to achieve specific deliverables and
- Working level understanding of statistics and use of
statistical packages and affinity with big data analysis.
- Demonstrated innovative and creative skills in the way to
achieve a new product goal or service.
- Motivated to play a role in developing new products for more
sustainable ruminant production.
- Methodical, systematic and accurate approach, with attention to
detail and able to achieve deadlines with complex or
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels, externally
and internally, including good presentation skills, reports
and scientific writing.
- Team player in a multi-cultural environment and
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed
to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace. Visit
IFF.com/careers to learn more about our Equality Policy.
Nearest Major Market: Wilmington
Nearest Secondary Market: Philadelphia
Keywords: International Flavors & Fragrances, Wilmington , Ruminant Innovation Platform Lead - NA/EMEA, Other , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!