Maintenance Technician III
Company: Entegris, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your
Future.Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same
background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the
differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every
employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on
projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a
collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level
of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we
operate as an organization - not just when it's convenient, but in
a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend
here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally
around our core PACE values: People Accountability
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing routine
preventative maintenance and repair of production equipment within
the manufacturing facility.
In this role you will
- Performs Preventative and corrective maintenance for
manufacturing equipment primarily rotating and fixed mechanical
- Assist with maintaining various process systems including
chilled water, glycol, compressed air, HTF, etc. and associated
equipment including reactors, industrial chillers, cooling towers,
- Maintain plant in operational state, addressing and completing
repairs on any equipment or process systems that may be assigned,
and helping maintain a cleanly work environment
- Assist with the diagnosis of process system issues and
- Support Facilities maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering
- Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor and
identifies and corrects potential unsafe conditions.
- Assist with install and repair of piping throughout plant.
- Repairs electric, pneumatic and hydraulic circuits as needed.
Replaces defective components to restore proper operation of
equipment and mechanical systems.
- Maintain equipment records and documentation
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the
larger organization and production goals
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Formal Education: High School Diploma
- Certifications: Two-year technical degree in Industrial,
Mechanical, Electrical or related discipline or equivalent work
- Years of Experience/Type of Experience/Industry: 5+ years
equipment maintenance experience in industrial manufacturing
- Strong mechanical aptitude and knowledge of rotating
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivation and desire to succeed
- Take ownership and pride in your work
- Willingness to learn and grow
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck.
Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health,
or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you
achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an
impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your
needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation - plenty of time to recharge those
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to
all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire,
train, and reward employees for their individual abilities,
achievements and experience without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability,
marital or military status.
Keywords: Entegris, Inc., Wilmington , Maintenance Technician III, Other , Riegelwood, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!