To insure that Lowes Foods guest service
and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions
with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery
product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to
allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried
backstock in the backroom area.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through
proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock,
and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying
merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the
sales floor and in the backroom area.
8. Communicates temperature problems to
supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary
to ensure no noticeable wait standard is upheld and maintained.
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by