Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Shore Crest Resort, located in Myrtle Beach, SCis seeking a
Compensation:starting at $19.00 per hour, dependent upon
Schedule:Flexible includes weekends
Location:4709 S Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation
As aMaintenance Supervisor,you will assist in managing the
resort engineering and technical staff, and serves as a supporting
role to the Engineering Manager. You supervise the planning,
organization, and direction for the engineering department
efficiently and effectively, maintain Bluegreen Vacations SOP's and
high quality standards. You will be accountable for the safe and
efficient maintenance of the resort.
- Foster a collaborative approach within Engineering and with
- Ensure Engineering meets Internal, Quality, and Loss Prevention
- Assigns and verifies completion of maintenance on public
spaces, back of the house, and grounds.
- Performs general repairs, walls, furniture, fixtures, cabinets,
windows, doors, locks, keys, various electrical, mechanical, and
minor plumbing repairs.
- Ensures that all maintenance SOP's are being followed as
- Displays sound judgment with regards to managing cost control
- Assists in scheduling and administration of an on-going
preventative and emergency maintenance program for equipment and
guestrooms and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Assists with the hiring process, including interviewing,
training, monitoring, motivating, and supervising the engineering
- High school diploma or GED required. Trade school education
- 2 years Maintenance Tech and 6 months of leadership or
- Proven ability to produce high quality work with minimum
- Knowledge of daily resort operations, budget practices and
- Preventive maintenance procedures required and certification
within 1 year.
- VALID and CLEAN Driver's License record
- Possess a team player attitude and excellent inter-personal
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing
equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
- Job Family Facilities Refurbishment, Repair & Maintenance
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Wilmington , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!